Stroke Riskometer app
To download the app, please click on the relevant link below. The app is available at the AppStore and GooglePlay, and is free of charge in all languages.
The Stroke Riskometer consists of a unique and easy to use tool for assessing your individual stroke related risk, and provides internationally recognized stroke guidelines on managing the risk factors to help you reduce your five to ten year stroke risk.
- Calculate your 5 and 10 year stroke risk based on the most up-to-date identified major risk factors used by many doctors.
- Recommendations on stroke and heart attack prevention based on your personal stroke risk profile.
- You can change the details you enter in the Stroke Riskometer calculator to see what impact changes to risk factors can have your stroke risk.
- Contains videos by experts with advice on:
- What is a stroke?
- What are the causes of a stroke?
- Diet and nutrition
- Share your experiences with family and friends on Facebook
The Stroke Riskometer app is currently available in 18 languages, and more are being added all the time.
Download the iOS version from the App store. You can access it in these languages: English, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Malay, Nepali, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai.
The Android versions are available here:
Android (once installed you can also switch between languages by clicking on the globe icon in the top right side of the start screen)