This programme aims to advance knowledge of neuropsychological function and to develop effective, evidence-based interventions to support adults, children and families affected by a range of health conditions, including: traumatic brain injury; stroke; autism; and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Click on the links to the left to learn more about our current or completed Neuropsychology Programme studies. Current projects are:
- Stroke self-management (SMART)
- A pilot study of telehealth intervention (Teen online problem solving - New Zealand) (TOPS)
- Chiropractic intervention and the control of eye movement in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: A pilot study
- Chiropractic adjustments and sensorimotor integration in children with autism: A pilot study
- Brain Injury Outcomes New Zealand in the Community - Adolescent and Later Childhood Outcomes (BIONICAL)
For neuropsychology related research, contact Dr Kelly Jones, email: email@example.com